#MeatfreeMonday: Guacamole Burrito
by Olga Alexandru
#MeatfreeMonday: Guacamole burrito with balsamic roasted tomatoes and black beans
Avocados are all the rage these days so we decided to include this recipe for guacamole burritos! They are easy to make, nutritious and taste divine. The balsamic roasted tomatoes really make this dish. Try it for yourselves!
- 2 ten-inch tortillas
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 20 grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 cup)
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add grape tomatoes, sliced garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to a 20 ounce baking dish. Stir so that they are well-mixed. Cover with a lid or foil and bake at 400 F until the tomatoes have collapsed, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove lamisil generic buy from the oven and set aside while it cools.
- Add avocados to a mixing bowl and coarsely mash them so that they have a chunky texture. Add black beans, salt, and pepper to the same bowl, mixing everything together. Lastly, add the roasted tomatoes and sliced garlic (without the remaining balsamic and olive oil liquid) to the same bowl and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Prepare two square pieces of foil, about 1 foot on each side. Place one tortilla on each. Distribute the guacamole mixture evenly between the two tortillas. Wrap into burritos. Then wrap the foil around each burrito to secure it.