Job: Operations & Marketing Administration Assistant
by Nicky Spear
Sustainable Kitchens, previously know as It Woodwork was established in 2008,
It ‘s an independent kitchen design and installation company, working with clients across the Southwest. The company has been growing from strength to strength and has expanded rapidly in the past year and now has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
About the role
Dependent on your experience and time availability there will be a variety of tasks for you to do. You will be working closely with a variety of departments and managers. The Operations Manager will need your help with project administration including ordering, invoicing and scheduling. The office will need your help fielding calls and distributing them appropriately. Ideally you will also be a keen writer and social media advocate to help with some marketing.
We are a small team and we will need help in a variety of areas so there is always something new to learn. You will also be working with the Head of Development with ongoing projects. You must be adaptable and able to complete a variety of tasks within the deadlines set.
Duties may include:
- Answering and directing calls
- Answering emails
- Basic Accounting (Bills, payments & invoicing)
- Assisting the Operations Manager with project related tasks including ordering.
- Assisting the designer with admin tasks.
- Assisting the Head of Development with day to day tasks and ongoing projects.
- Helping with Social Media and blog writing
- Mac & PC User
- Highly Organised
- Good understanding of Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Good communication skills
- Keen interest in learning about woodworking & carpentry
- Practical and logical
- Ability to work well alone and in a small team
- Use initiative
- Good at problem solving
- Team player
- Administration experience
- Accounting experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Blogging/ writing experience
- Social Media experience
- Experience with design programs
- Full UK driving license
- Friendly and approachable
- Willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- A positive can do attitude
We are looking for someone who has a variety of skills, who can remain calm under pressure and who is open to learning new things. Whether you are returning to work after a break or looking for something new please get in touch with us.
Hours: 2-3 days per week with the potential of becoming full-time
Salary: £16,000 pro rata
*(This will be a temporary 3month contract with the prospect of becoming permanent)
Working week: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Other Details: On-site parking,
See More at: http://www.sustainablekitchens.co.uk
Is this role right for you?
Working for small startup company’s means that you have to use your initiative and problem solve frequently. It requires a hand on approach to tasks and you have to be able to juggle tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment. It requires you to be proactive and innovation with your solutions. Make sure this sounds like an environment that suits you.
Apply to this role by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday the 1st of December
Interview Dates: TBC, Start Date: End of January/ Beginning of February