Job Opportunity: Operations, Installation & Planning PA & Administration Assistant
by Olga Alexandru
Sustainable Kitchens, previously know as It Woodwork was established in 2008.
It‘s an independent kitchen design and installation company, working with clients across the Southwest. The company has been growing from strength to strength and has expanded rapidly in the past year and now has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
About the role
You will be working closely with the installations manager and planning department. Your role would include managing the installation teams diary, client project forms, updating quotes, client ordering and scheduling. We are a small team and we will need help in a variety of areas so there is always something new to learn. You will also be working with the Head of Development with ongoing projects. You must be adaptable and able to complete a variety of tasks within the deadlines set.
Duties may include:
- Answering and directing calls
- Answering emails
- Basic Accounting (Bills, payments & invoicing)
- Assisting the installations Manager with project related tasks including ordering.
- Assisting the planning with project related tasks including ordering.
- Liaising with clients
- Managing the installation manager’s diary and appointments
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Help to manage the installation team’s schedule.
- Mac & PC User
- Highly Organised
- Good understanding of Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Good communication skills
- Keen interest in learning about woodworking & carpentry
- Practical and logical
- Ability to work well alone and in a small team
- Use initiative
- Good at problem solving
- Team player
- Can work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Administration experience
- Accounting experience
- Full UK driving license
- PA Experience
- Friendly and approachable
- Willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- A positive can do attitude
We are looking for someone who has a variety of skills, who can remain calm under pressure and who is open to learning new things. Whether you are returning to work after a break or looking for something new please get in touch with us.
Salary: £16,000 -24,000 per annum dependant on experience
*(Permanent contract with 3 month probationary period)
Working week: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Other Details: On-site parking,
See More at: http://www.sustainablekitchens.co.uk
Is this role right for you?
Working for small startup company’s means that you have to use your initiative and problem solve frequently. It requires a hand on approach to tasks and you have to be able to juggle tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment. It requires you to be proactive and innovation with your solutions. Make sure this sounds like an environment that suits you.
Apply to this role by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Dates: CLOSED
Start Date: CLOSED